Taking your relationship to the next level starts with a proposal, and for that, you need the perfect engagement ring. Let’s silently agree that most men don’t know much about rings, diamonds and jewelry, and they often pick options based on price or simple things like the design. The engagement ring for your beloved certainly deserves more attention than that. In this post, we will talk about custom engagement rings and why your lady certainly deserves one.
- Because she would expect something more. Think of this – She would be wearing the engagement ring for all coming years of her life, and it only makes sense that you select something that’s beyond the ordinary. You get engaged once, and it better be special!
- Because you can select everything. Right from the solitaire and metal to the design, cut and style, a customized ring allows you to select what you want, and that’s the best way to surprise a woman. You can use the ‘BYOR’ or Build Your Own Ring feature on sites of online jewelers or can choose to design a ring from scratch.
- Because it doesn’t have to cost a bomb. Yes, that’s true. While customized engagement rings can cost a tad more, the prices are usually affordable, and it can be done as per your budget. In fact, you can see this as an advantage, because you don’t have to spend beyond what’s decided, and you can focus on aspects that need more attention.
- Because you know her style. Some women just like to have things their way, and if your lady one of them, you have to select a ring that’s designed to suit her liking. Many men consider the engagement as a simple way to surprise their women, often by opting for designs that reflect their choice and style.
- Because uniqueness counts. When you want to splurge on an engagement ring, it should be unique, special and designed to perfection. You wouldn’t want your lady to flaunt a ring that has another match, and that’s often the reason why men love the idea of getting things customized.
If you have considered a customized engagement ring, it is better that you select a reliable jeweler. Most of them have their online retail stores these days, so you can find all the relevant information, but make sure that all aspects have been discussed before finalizing the design.